The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Draft email sent out

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Home & Building Services

Draft email sent out

Hi,

We are experiencing Constant Contact sending out emails (twice this week at 9:30 at night) without our permission. My personal email has been sent two different drafts that have never been scheduled to my email address. They are still being worked on, but for some reason sent out??? Very afraid of who else received these since they were never scheduled. Can anyone help on this as this is very dangerous for our customer base.... We have recently uploaded almost 5,000 contacts. This is extremely dangerous for our business communications. Debating removing all contacts and deleting constant contact very soon rather than add more if I can not figure out how to stop this immediately.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Draft emails - being sent out. Dangerous!!

Hello @MorganC120 ,

Do you have any examples of this? Campaign names, subject lines, screenshots, etc.

Looking in your account, only one email has been actually sent this week, and that was deliberately sent to a test list in the afternoon of the 16th.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hello @MorganC120 ,

Do you have any examples of this? Campaign names, subject lines, screenshots, etc.

Looking in your account, only one email has been actually sent this week, and that was deliberately sent to a test list in the afternoon of the 16th.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Home & Building Services

Spoke with your CC team on the phone, and it was a automated segment behind the email that was triggering. Thanks for the help !

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured