The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Draft won't load

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Draft won't load

I've been trying for over a week to open a draft newsletter so I can complete it and send it out.  Tried different routes to open it, but nothing works.  It eventually times out trying to load.

Constant Contact is unresponsive.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Draft won't load

Hi @cindib77 

I apologize for the experience you're having in your account! We have not received any reports of our site being down in a manner that you have explained. Based on the details you have provided so far, this sounds like it may be due to connectivity. With that said, what browser are you working in? Are you having this same experience in a different browser or even a private/incognito window? I have taken a look at your account and was unable to replicate this experience. I was able to open your full list of campaigns and copy your most recent email. In these cases we always suggest testing your browser, trying on a different computer, or even on your mobile device using only your mobile data while disconnected from your WiFi.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thank you.  You have other customers who have had this problem; I found at least two when I clicked into your users forum.  Check again.

I think you changed something in your code that made this happen, based on the fact that two others complained of the exact issue on the same day.  I have used Safari on this and previous computers for over 8 years, and never had problems getting CC to work.  Something on the CC end made it stop working.  When can you have it fixed?

It works for me in Mozilla, but I had to download Mozilla after reading another moderator's advice in the user forum.  I don't like having to open more than one.  

Which browser were you using when you got it to work?  Did you try it on a Mac with Safari?  Many of your customers use that combo.

This was definitely NOT due to connectivity; I've stressed my wifi enough and I know my bandwidth.  I'm convinced it's on your end.

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @cindib77. Does this only happen later at night and if so, what time? If we need to do any maintenance, we schedule it for later in the evening so I want to see if it's possible that your working time might be coinciding with our maintenance. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

It was all times of the day.  I usually get notice if there's going to be a break in service and heed those.

Highlighted

Hi @cindib77 

Thank you for responding with this clarification. Though we would like to collect more details, like are you receiving any error messages when the screen times out or just a blank page? What version of Safari are you using? It's important to make sure your Safari up to date and compatible with our site. Do you have any plugins running on that browser? We have seen cases where 3rd party add-ons could affect how Constant Contact works. Here’s more information on how to check for these plugins and disable them. In the meantime, I would continue to work in the new browser you have downloaded.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured