Dragging & dropping images/photos from image file

micheleg58
Participant

Dragging & dropping images/photos from image file

I tried to drag and drop photos in my newsletter. It drops into the heading area and not the body. How do you drag and drop into the body of your newsletter?

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi micheleg58!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question! The secret to having an image or block go where you want it is to pay close attention to the pink line. When you are moving things around in your template you will see a pink line that indicates where the image or block is going. Images can go above or below another block, to the left or right side, or inside a text block at the top left or top right to make the text wrap around.

Please note: At this time images can not go in the middle of a text block. You would want to break that text block in to two sections and place the image between those sections.

Please check out this article for more information: Insert or Remove Images in an Email

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.