Duplicate Contact Entry Needed

SOLVED
Go to solution
DuaneR00
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I think I have a unique need with having a contact person listed multiple times.  The contact person owns several franchises and I want to have a contact card for 10 different locations, but those locations all have one contact person.  Is there a way to make this happen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @DuaneR00,

Your contact can be listed multiple times in more than one list. If it is one email address, we will only charge you for it once. If you have multiple lists for each location, your contact can absolutely be uploaded to each list. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @DuaneR00,

Your contact can be listed multiple times in more than one list. If it is one email address, we will only charge you for it once. If you have multiple lists for each location, your contact can absolutely be uploaded to each list. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
DuaneR00
Rookie

Thanks - I was doing this with the free version but have now upgraded.  When I tried entering a duplicate email into another contact card, it told me the email address was already in use.

Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @DuaneR00,

You will want to move the contact into a different list by searching for it under the Contacts tab instead. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST