Duplicate emails

GloriaR420
Participant

Duplicate emails

Hi, I know there is supposed to be a feature that prevents duplicate emails from being sent, but the last few emails we have sent have showed up in our inboxes twice. Is there another safeguard to prevent this from happening or a setting we can change?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @GloriaR420 ,

Have you checked to confirm that the duplicates are actually the exact same email, and not a test version or our automated system letting you know your email was sent? Have you also confirmed that the emails aren't being auto-forwarded or shown from another email address' inbox that you'd have as a contact?

If you've confirmed that these duplicates don't match any of what I just mentioned - that they are 100% truly duplicated received emails, I'd recommend speaking with our Deliverability team to see if they can pull some logs on the sendout to determine what's happening.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.