Dynamic Subject Line

Participant

Dynamic Subject Line

I am looking to send the same e-mail but use different subject lines to different groups?  I believe it would be like creating dynamic block but I don't see the option for that on the subject line.

I could create two copies of an e-mail and send one to one list with subject line A and the other copy to another list with subject line B to achieve this but wondering if there is an easier way.  

1 REPLY 1

Hi @ConstructSpecs 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email! I can understand how helpful it would be to create dynamic subject lines for your contacts. While we do offer subject line personalization, the closest available feature to send different subject lines to two groups of contacts at once is our A/B subject line tester. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I have also tracked this feedback in your account as we are always open to ways we can better our user's experience. In the meantime, I would suggest doing this manually. This can be done manually by copying your campaign and scheduling each campaign with its own subject line to the matching list. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.