E Mail Campaign

TabathaB45
Participant

E Mail Campaign

Hi, I just signed up for the email campaign and my company name is too long for the template. Is there a way to change that and  make room for the whole name or should I just cancel my subscription?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @TabathaB45 ,

Where in our system is it telling you your name is too long? If you're adding your organization's name to our system on our side you shouldn't have any such restrictions. If it's being automatically imported from another company that you're partnered with, then it's entirely possible there's some kind of miscommunication occurring between their system and ours, or that they have some kind of arbitrary character limit. 

When logged into your actual Constant Contact account, go to your settings and manually type out your organization's name there. There shouldn't be any length restrictions if you're doing it on our side.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.