The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

E mail Received

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

E mail Received

I received a e-mail today from Constant Contact saying due to covid 19 that they have changed there payment to 10 dollars a month was this a spam mail or is this correct and if so how to i apply for this my business is closed but i like to send a constant contact 1s a month to let my clients

know how i'm doing

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: E mail Received

Hello @SunnySideUp  - It's hard to say if it was spam without seeing the email you received. Let me check with some internal teams here and I'll follow up with an email to the contact email address we have on file for your account with any details I find.

Kyle_R
Community Manager
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured