The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

E-mails go to junk in office 365

Highlighted

E-mails go to junk in office 365

The e-mails go to junk mail to our company's domain e-mail addresses. We use Office 365.
I have added the from domains into whitelist as well as safe senders list, with no success.

@in.constantcontact.com
@in.confirmedcc.com

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: E-mails go to junk in office 365

Hello @JonathanB802 ,

Is this happening to live sends, as well as test emails? Test emails, since they lack the full authentication of live sends are more likely to end up in junk, especially if the recipient addresses is the same as the from address.

With that said, it may be best to reach out to our Deliverability team for further insight and more specialized troubleshooting. It may be an issue of authentication that'll need to be set up, which they are also best equipped to provide guidance and support on.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured