EMAIL INVITE eliminate EST

Occasional Participant

EMAIL INVITE eliminate EST

Created an event and started an email invite.  The EVENT BLOCK on the email invite always has the time list and then EST after it.  How do I eliminate the EST?  The only way I can figure is to type it in manually - means a greater chance of error and not being automatic.   For instance:  the autofill will say:  Thursday, November 14, 2019, from 7:00 am to 8:00 am EST.  I don't need the EST - as this is a local email.  Thursday November 14, 2109, from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM is all I need.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Hi @BMRB 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your Event! I apologize for any inconvenience you've had with this time zone on your event's. However there is not a way to remove it from your invite email unless it is manually edited. With that said, this time zone is pulled from your Event Basics section.

2019-10-25_12-55-44.png

Users always have the option of updating the event's timezone if the one displayed is not correct.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.