ENQUIRY

user509722
Participant

ENQUIRY

Hello

I have been enjoying your product, up until this time when I want to send a mail to my broadcast list, and I am unable, despite having 24 days left on my free trial and 2 emails left for the month,

Kindly help resolve.

Regards

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user509722 ,

Trialers can have up to 100 sendouts. This isn't email campaigns, but how many times contacts have been sent to. This applies whether you've sent one campaign to 100 contacts, 5 campaigns to 20 contacts each time, 10 campaigns to 10 contacts each time, or some other combination that results in 100 sendouts. If the amount you'd be sending to would go over 100, that error messaging will show up.

For more info on the free trial

Once you have a paid account, you'll be able to send as many email campaigns to your contacts as desired, with respect to basic anti-spam best practices of course.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.