KarenR115
Participant

Easter Template?

Hi Do you have an Easter Template?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @KarenR115,

I apologize for the late response. I realize the holiday has already passed but I at least want to let you know that at this time we do not have any Easter templates available in our template picker. We have a Spring option that might fit the need, but nothing Easter specific. However, I will be sending a follow-up email to the contact address on file that will illustrate another way for you to get other holiday templates in the future.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @KarenR115,

I apologize for the late response. I realize the holiday has already passed but I at least want to let you know that at this time we do not have any Easter templates available in our template picker. We have a Spring option that might fit the need, but nothing Easter specific. However, I will be sending a follow-up email to the contact address on file that will illustrate another way for you to get other holiday templates in the future.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post