Eblasts

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Eblasts

I cannot find many of the eblasts I released during 2017 for Proton Products. Any idea if these can be recovered?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Eblasts

Hi @RaymondS772 

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to find the email campaign you're looking for. Are you also unable to find your campaign in the trash folder? When was this email sent? Do you remember the name of the campaign you are looking for? If you can recall the email's name I would suggest searching it in your account. In the meantime I have taken a look at your account and was able to find emails dating back to January 10, 2017. Sorting your campaigns old-new is also a helpful step to take so the emails sent in 2017 will appear first.

2019-11-26_14-29-28.png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured