Edit CC consent text on lead generation landing page

SOLVED
Go to solution
JohnB5854
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Is there a way under my $20/month plan, the Email Plus plan, or can I pay CC for some custom design, to revise CC's standard text (see below) on the lead generation landing page by removing the word marketing?  I do no selling or marketing on my website.

Here is the standard CC text and the edit I would like to make: 

"By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: 
You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email.
Emails are serviced by Constant Contact"

Thank You!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JohnB5854 ,

At this time the wording on Lead Generation Landing Pages can't be edited from marketing emails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JohnB5854 ,

At this time the wording on Lead Generation Landing Pages can't be edited from marketing emails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JohnB5854
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thank you William. I was amused that your signature says "Anyone can be a marketer!" And some like me are marketers regardless of our denials, LOL I will tell people I am like Saint Paul in the agora. Seriously, thank you for your answer. Constant Contact has a great product and excellent product support. I know Constant Contact will help make me the best marketer I can be.  I appreciate the help! 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST