Edit Survey Response confirmation page

SOLVED
Go to solution
MichelleH640
Retail

Edit Survey Response confirmation page

Hello,

I'd like to change the text content of my survey response confirmation page.  Is it possible to change and if so, how do I edit the confirmation page?

Thank you,

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @MichelleH640 ,

It looks like you already reached out to our Chat support, but for visibility we'll also post here. At this time, the survey response page isn't editable. If and when there's an update to this feature request, our engineers will notify you directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MichelleH640 ,

It looks like you already reached out to our Chat support, but for visibility we'll also post here. At this time, the survey response page isn't editable. If and when there's an update to this feature request, our engineers will notify you directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post