Edit email once it has been sent

Participant

Edit email once it has been sent

Your hours suck because I'll always need you on the weekends. I don't understand why after I was able to make the changes on my first test, it stores the old one and is hard to find the changed one. Once I can find the new one I can't for the life of me find a way to make any new changes. when I pull up what I've done, there is NO EDIT buttom any where in sight. This shouldn't have to be so complicating!!! I want simple and easy for non savy people like me!!

1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Hello @ManuelC073. I'm sorry for any confusion that you have experienced while using our product. I understand why you would want support to be available on the weekends. You are welcome to post here in the Community where fellow users can see your posts and may be able to help you! We do also have a great Help Center that includes articles and videos for you to watch if you need assistance on the weekend.

It looks like you sent an email to one person (maybe yourself) and you wanted to edit it. Once an email has been sent, it can't be edited. However, you can copy the email which will recreate it in a draft status and you will be able to make whatever changes you need to! I suggest that if you wanted to send the email to yourself as a test, you use the Preview button to send yourself a test. This way the email will stay in a draft status and you will be able to continue making edits.

We are here to answer any additional questions that you have! We want to make sure that you have a great experience with us.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.