Edit some elements of custom design

janicezazinski
Regular Participant

Edit some elements of custom design

Hi - we had Constant Contact create a custom design for our newsletter about a year ago. I would like to slightly edit some of the design elements - is that possible? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @janicezazinski ,

Once a template is in your account, you're free to do whatever you want / can within its applicable editor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi William - thank you for your quick reply. What I'd like to do is to "narrow" the space around headlines and make the default text size smaller, as we have many headlines sections to our newsletter and they eat up large amounts of space. I used to be able to edit the CSS in our non-custom design, and I don't see how to do that. I do see how I can change the color of headline text, but not the size or surrounding margin or padding. Thank you.

You won't be able to edit the styling sheet with the current, mobile-compatible editor for Compliance and technical reasons, @janicezazinski .

If you're needing smaller areas around your title / headlined sections, have you considered setting up your newsletter to have multiple columns? Beyond that, I guess I'm trying to figure out where you'd want to have shorter margins for your header blocks, since they're denoting an entirely separate section of your newsletter.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.