Editing Campains

SOLVED
Go to solution
PaigeO21
Rookie
0 Votes
When I first signed up for Constant Contact, I paid extra to have a template created so I would be able to use it and edit it. I don’t want to have to recreate a template every time I create an account. Originally, I was able to edit from my phone and iPad app. Over the last several months, I have not been able to edit the campaign because it is “locked”. I would love to know why we are unable to edit our previous campaigns to use in the future rather than having to log in to a desktop, which is not at all convenient. I am finding I am paying for a program that I can’t seem to use conveniently and am now considering if I should look elsewhere. Why was this changed??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PaigeO21 ,

The mobile app has been using the newer cross-platform editor (CPE) since 2020, meaning 3ge templates won't be editable on it. If you're wanting your designed template to be remade on the CPE, I'd advise calling our general support so they can either assist you with that conversion live, or submit an opp to the design team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PaigeO21 ,

The mobile app has been using the newer cross-platform editor (CPE) since 2020, meaning 3ge templates won't be editable on it. If you're wanting your designed template to be remade on the CPE, I'd advise calling our general support so they can either assist you with that conversion live, or submit an opp to the design team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST