Editing a scheduled resent

AdamK2020
Consulting & Training

Editing a scheduled resent

Is there a way to edit a re-send? I accidentally selected the wrong date to re-send and having trouble making the edit to the correct date and time.

There should be an easy way to make this edit.

3 REPLIES 3
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hi @AdamK2020,

Is this for "resend to non-openers?" When you're viewing the Details page of the campaign, there should be a link near the top that gives you the option to remove it. Then you would just resend again. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AdamK2020
Consulting & Training

Hi Nick_S.

Thank you for your reply. The issue is that I accidentally put an "invalid date," which does not give me any option to edit.

Is there any way to work around this?

Thank you!

Hello @AdamK2020. You can select to resend an email to non-openers from the Details screen as long as it has been less than 10 days from the original send date. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.