We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Editing eMail SignUp form

GualalaArts
Participant

Editing eMail SignUp form

I want to change the categories for email signup. I want to delete one signup category and edit another. Can I do this when logged on to my CC account does our webmaster need to handle?

David

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @GualalaArts ,

If the sign-up form is inline or a pop-up, you should be able to make the edits to it while working in the website, and then simply re-add the code to your site.

If you're using one of the landing page sign up forms, you can simply edit it and re-publish it. The same process is done if you're using the legacy one(s) found in Sign-up Forms > Basic Landing Pages.

If you're using an integration we developed for the sign-up form, such as for a Wix or Wordpress-built website, please let us know and we'll provide the article for editing that specific integration form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.