Editing email

Participant

Editing email

Hello! I'm finding it really hard to navigate this site. I've created this campaign and have sent a test. Now I want to edit it and am finding it to be a huge hassle!

1 REPLY 1

Hey Lauren,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and welcome to Constant Contact!

So there's a couple things to note in regards to editing, sending, and test-sending email campaigns. Whether you're building a regular newsletter campaign or a custom code campaign, both allow the ability to preview and perform a test-send from their respective editing pages. 

For performing a preview and test send, this article can help you out for the regular newsletter campaigns. For your custom code campaigns, you can refer to this article instead.

Please also note that once an email has been truly Sent it cannot be edited and therefore I'd recommend this article on copying a campaign to edit and resend it.

If you have any additional questions feel free to reply to this message or create a new post.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.