Editing footer of email

SOLVED
Go to solution
Occasional Participant

Editing footer of email

My business telephone number shows up in the footer of my emailed newsletter, but not in my campaign. I cannot locate where to change this. Why is it buried in the system? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @HelenF71 ,

It looks like you called in and were able to be assisted. For the sake of clarity I'll also update here. It appears the issue was the the phone number being shown as part of an optional field found on the scheduling page, but not in the main editor. I've made sure to update your Community case so the devs are aware of the discrepancy between the footer editing sections, in addition to what was done with your previous chat and call cases.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @HelenF71 ,

Since the physical address is the only required aspect we need from customers, that's why the footer part of the editor only displays that for editing. With that said, you can update your phone number as it would automatically appear in the footer, by going to your My Settings page and editing the Organization Information section.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

That's a good answer, and seems reasonable - but there is no phone number in that field.

Hi @HelenF71 ,

It looks like you called in and were able to be assisted. For the sake of clarity I'll also update here. It appears the issue was the the phone number being shown as part of an optional field found on the scheduling page, but not in the main editor. I've made sure to update your Community case so the devs are aware of the discrepancy between the footer editing sections, in addition to what was done with your previous chat and call cases.

William D

View solution in original post

Occasional Participant

As it turns out I have to go to the Scheduling area to edit footer info! That is not intuitive and I am hoping someday it at the very least it is included in a Help topic. Had to bother a chat agent to get that fix. But thank you also for answering. Stay safe, be well.