We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Editing my site, " / " don't work for my store url

Editing my site, " / " don't work for my store url

I have been editing my site and now I am stuck. For some reason the / will not work when it comes to adding my store page to my website. Any suggestions because now my store is off my page
1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @DivinityJewelers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you aren't able to add your store to your website. Can you please give us some more information about how you are attempting to add the store and what happens when you try and add the store? If you could provide a screenshot as well of any errors that would be helpful! Thanks. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.