Editing old Event Registration form

LindaH339
Participant

Editing old Event Registration form

I'm using an set of event registration pages and landing page from an event we have run through Constant Contact for about four or five years. Today I wanted to edit some of the registration lines but I could not find an "edit" button.  Only the last two of perhaps a dozen lines had edit options.  Did the software change substantially over the last two years? (We missed our 2020 event.)  Can I edit my older registration choices?  Or do I need to start a fresh event set of pages? 

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Hello Linda, To edit an event https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5556-edit-the-event-basics-of-an-ev... If you do not see an edit button, you can copy the event and then edit in the copy. 

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.