The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Editing the Campaign

Highlighted
Visitor

Editing the Campaign

Hi, I hope this finds you well. We just want to inform you that the Constant Contact's new update for the editing of the campaigns has become complicated to handle. We prefer the older version. Could you please get back to us?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Editing the Campaign

Hello @CorinnaW ,

We're sorry to hear if you've experiencing some growing pains with the new editor. Have you had a chance to check out our article on switching from the legacy editor to the current one?

If you have any specific questions or need any specific guidance, just let us know and we can assist or direct you as needed. If you'd prefer to work live with an agent, then we encourage you to call in so they can work 1:1 with you and screenshare your Constant Contact window. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured