Editor

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Editor

This editor sucks! I want the old version back!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Editor

Hello @CarlS3. I'm sorry that you do not like our next-generation editor. I took a look into your account and I did see that you still have the ability to create emails using our older editor at this time. When you are logged into your account, click on the "Create" button in the top right corner and select what you would like to do. Once you select a template, you should see that you are able to create your email using our older editor. If I may ask, what did you not like about our next-generation editor? I would like to submit your feedback to our developers so they can use it to make improvements to our product. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured