Email Archive Widget - Where can I purchase the add-on?

SOLVED
Go to solution
JenniferL5024
Rookie
0 Votes

So a few months back I was looking into ways that I can have a rotating email archive on our website.  I don't want our web users to have to click links or anything like that - I want them to be able to view the past e-Newletters on that page then and there. 

I found out about the "Email Archive Widget" that seems to do just that and now that I have the approval to add this to the site - I can no longer find where I can add this to my current plan.

Does this even exist anymore? I've dug through the site's Q-n-A section and have just found out how to style and add the linked version of the email archive. (Which is the exact opposite of what I'm trying to accomplish as previously stated)

Please help.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JenniferL5024 ,

To add the Archive widget to an Email-level account, you'll need to speak with our general phone support so they can confirm security permissions and charges. Once added, you'll be able to access it in your account, add emails to it, and copy the coding. Otherwise it's available by default with Email Plus accounts.

Make sure to check out some of these articles regarding the Archive:

Adding emails to the archive

Adding the archive to your site

Applying styles to the archive

Changing archived email names that display on your site

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JenniferL5024 ,

To add the Archive widget to an Email-level account, you'll need to speak with our general phone support so they can confirm security permissions and charges. Once added, you'll be able to access it in your account, add emails to it, and copy the coding. Otherwise it's available by default with Email Plus accounts.

Make sure to check out some of these articles regarding the Archive:

Adding emails to the archive

Adding the archive to your site

Applying styles to the archive

Changing archived email names that display on your site

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST