Email Automation Template from Exisiting Email

idaRB
Regular Participant

Email Automation Template from Exisiting Email

Hi there, 

We currently manually send emails each month using a 3rd generation email that we copy month-to-month. I want to start an automated campaign using the already established email, but when I go into the automation set up to "Create a New Email", it's pushing me to the generic ConstantContact templates.

idaRB_0-1595612400244.png   idaRB_1-1595612420248.png

1) How do I make custom templates? 

2) How do I work automated campaigns from existing single emails, so I don't have to manually redesign the emails. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @idaRB ,

Are you wanting to use a Custom Code or Legacy Newsletter for your automation? Using the "Copy Existing Email" option should allow you to select an existing email from within the current editor. However this doesn't allow for custom coding or legacy-type emails to be converted over, as they use entirely different systems for building emails.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.