Email Automation with Shopify Websites

FemiA370
Participant

Email Automation with Shopify Websites

Hello, I have questions regarding Constant Contact Email Automations with the Shopify website. 

I was using Omnisend Apps on Shopify previously to create sign up pop up forms and box on the website to gather leads and to send out welcome emails by automation.

So I have to make a pop-up form on CC but the plan needs to be upgraded. My question is will the pop-up form and sign up box work just like how the Omnisend work? Will it actually integrate with my personal Shopify website?

The next one is, I checked Constant Contact email automation triggers with Shopify and the option that is only available is, the email will be sent out if the person places on the first order.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @FemiA370 ,

The Shopify integrations in our system are generally for store management and communication aspects. Since Shopify allows 3rd party scripting, you'll be able to install the sign up form, and the welcome email you create on our side will trigger for new signees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.