Email Creation from Calendar

SOLVED
Go to solution
ElevateCoffeeCo
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, When I go to create a new email campaign from the calendar view, the next page appears blank. I'm using Chrome if that's helpful. Just thought you should be aware of the bug. Thanks, Michael Sawyer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ElevateCoffeeCo ,

I reached out to our higher level technical team, and we were both able to recreate this issue specifically in your account, but not in our own personal accounts. We recreated in both regular Chrome and regular Firefox for your account, so the T2 agent is going to do some more information gathering so they can write up a new service request regarding this.

In the meantime, the only workaround would be to create your email from the normal list view of the My Campaigns page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ElevateCoffeeCo ,

I reached out to our higher level technical team, and we were both able to recreate this issue specifically in your account, but not in our own personal accounts. We recreated in both regular Chrome and regular Firefox for your account, so the T2 agent is going to do some more information gathering so they can write up a new service request regarding this.

In the meantime, the only workaround would be to create your email from the normal list view of the My Campaigns page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST