Email Display weird on phones after latest editor update

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Email Display weird on phones after latest editor update

After the latest email editor update I have noticed some issues.
1. I usually copy a previous email, save it as a new campaign then edit the text in the body of the email. I normally complete this on a desktop. I noticed on Oct. 5, 2019 after an email editor update this can NOT be done!!!! Bummer
2. Again on Oct. 5, 2019 after the editor update, while using the App I create a new campaign, add picture and text. It looks fine in the preview. However once I send a test to see how it will display on my phone it looks horrible. Somehow someway the editor is not formatting for a mobile device like it did prior to the update. I can’t believe this was not tested.

Any help????

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Email Display weird on phones after latest editor update

Hello @HenryD,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience. We have not made any changes to how you copy and edit a past email campaign. That should be completely possible. Please let us know after you read our helpful article how it is not allowing you to do this. 

In response to the mobile display, we have designed our new editor to be mobile friendly and mobile responsive. Can you give us a little more information on what doesn't look right on the mobile display so we can do some more research? You can also attach some screenshots to your reply if you would like. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Here is how the emails appeared on my iPhone prior to the latest editor update:

IMG_2205.jpg

Here is how the emails appear now after the editor update:

IMG_2206.jpg

Notice the emails do not resize to fit the mobile device screen size. We had no problems prior to the recent editor update. Can anyone explain what is happening????? If not we may need to change to another email service.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @HenryD , 

Thanks for providing us that additional information and screenshots. After reviewing this, it appears that this is an issue we are currently aware of an are looking into. We certainly apologize for this inconvenience. In the meantime, please be aware this only affecting test sends of draft campaigns and isolated to the mail app on iPhones. Please let us know, if this occurs when you send out this campaign live and will investigate further. In addition, we will add your account to receive updates on this issue.  

Brian_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Hi @HenryD 

I am following up to the issue you reported with your email display on a mobile device. Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured