We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Email Editor SUCKS!

Danteg2
Occasional Participant

Email Editor SUCKS!

Why does CC email editor SUCK so bad? Does not do anything as expected. I change styles, then styles don't change. I remove bold, bold is not removed. I change font, font is not changed. Why do I have to wrestle with this **bleep**ing thing every time I try to compose a a GD email? 

Please advise... Am I just an idiot? Or does it truly suck this bad? Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @Danteg2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I know I already responded in a different strain but I will respond here to make sure you are assisted. 

I do apologize for the experience you are having. Something to keep in mind, if you copy and paste your text from an outside source that can cause formatting issues like this when sending your newsletters. Can you also give us some more information about what you are seeing that should not have sent out a certain way. A screenshot would be extremely helpful as well so we can begin troubleshooting. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KevinH31
Real Estate

Since the change in email editor it is horrible. They created it for techies not the average joe.   Im looking for a new email marketing company as before the new editor I could knock out an quality email in half an hour. now I have to totally re design what I send and cannot recreate what had been working so well for so long. To make matters worse it has made it so difficult I have not had the time to send a newsletter out in months.

Hello @KevinH31 ,

I'd recommend taking a look at our Knowledge Base for its plethora of helpful articles to ease the transition to our current, mobile-friendly email builder. For starters, you may be interested in this article on transitioning between the two builders. The current builder’s emails can be copied.

If you'd like one-on-one guidance, our general support agents can work with you live on the phone to get started as well. You can also request to have your legacy template remade in the new editor by one of the professional designers, or to have an entirely new one created for a price. If you’re unable to call in, you can also submit a form directly to our designers to have a template converted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.