The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Email Lists not appearing in contact's personal card in Constant Contact

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Email Lists not appearing in contact's personal card in Constant Contact

Does anyone have an issue with the email list not showing up in the contacts personal card?  Or sometimes you delete them from one and all the other lists disappear?  Also, there are times where I'll try to assign a person to a list and only the lists in the range of A-M appear.  I've tried Chrome and also Firefox but it happens in both.  Ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Email Lists not appearing in contact's personal card in Constant Contact

Hello @TimothyF 

I am sorry you are experiencing this. To better help I want to fully understand the issue. Is this happening only when adding or moving contacts or are you missing list when sending emails as well? Does this happen all the time or randomly?  

Liz_M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Thank you for the reply!  This is NOT happening when I am sending emails.  It's more likely to happen when I am working with individual contacts.  This happens randomly.  

Highlighted

Hi @TimothyF 

Thank you for clarifying this for us! We have seen cases where users see their lists disappearing when adding or removing a contact from a list through the contact details. This is an experience we are continuing to troubleshoot. Are you still seeing these lists disappear after exiting and re-entering the contact area? If so, there are a few workarounds you can try like using the stars to mark the list that is not appearing as a favorite on the main contacts page. Adding this star will make that list appear at the top of the selections in the individual contact list selector. You can also select and apply all lists to be added. Doing this allows all checked lists to show in the lists box. In the meantime we have also added you to our queue to be notified when this experience is resolved.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

I have recently been noticing that when I add someone to a list in their contact card it erases them from ALL lists.  When I go out and come back in they are still not on any list. 

Highlighted

Hi @TimothyF 

Thank you for this further clarification. We have seen cases where some contact details and lists disappear when making updates on the Contact Profile. Have you tried any of the workarounds I previously provided? These workarounds being to:

1. Use the stars to mark the list that is not appearing as a favorite on the main contacts page, so they appear at the top of the selections in the individual contact list selector.
  2. Select and apply all lists to be added, so all checked lists to show in your lists box.

Do either of these workarounds allow your missing lists to appear?

Frankie.P

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured