Email Plus

Regular Participant

Email Plus

What is the reason that I signed up for Eail Plus? I have questions about building up my contact list, and also how to engage more to buy my art? However, I do not See clearly what is the advantage of having an Email Plus account for me. Yes, for you as a company but why do I have to add more money when it is a hard time for sales.

1 REPLY 1

Hello @SusanA581 ,

Regarding the two different plans, if you're wanting to see the differences between them, you can see a comparison on your account's pricing page. Some of the main features of the Email Plus plan are: the introductory kickoff call, survey campaigns, customizable pop up forms, Facebook lead ads for contact growth, advanced email automation, specialty email blocks, and additional user roles and permissions. With all that in mind, if you're not currently making use of any of those perks, it may be best to downgrade to the basic email plan to lower your costs while getting started.

If you're looking for a rundown of the different things you can do for list / contact growth, I'd recommend checking out this download list of several of the tools. Additionally, I'd recommend taking a look at building some ads to drive potential customers from Google or social media to your website. Engaging your already present social media audience to sign up through a lead generation page, is also a good way to increase engagement.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.