The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Email Reporting

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Email Reporting

I was wondering if there is a way to set certain email addresses to not be counted in the reports/analytics? Like when you see opens and click rates, etc. Currently I have to have my entire team on the email list that goes out to customers, so that means they get included into the reporting numbers, when really they don't count. Is there a way to exclude them from the analytics, but still keep them on a list or new list so they still get the email when it goes out?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Email Reporting

Hello @PhilipP80 ,

The best way to be able to keep your team members and regular contacts separate would be to have them in separate lists. Then whenever you send an email to your contacts, you can just copy it, and send that copy to your team members separately. Or vice versa. If you send to your team members immediately, it can also give them a chance to spot any typos or issues in a live send, prior to you scheduling and sending the one to your contacts.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured