Email Schedule is reset each week

SOLVED
Go to solution
ElvinA43
Rookie

My email schedule is reset most of the time. 

I schedule my emails to go out at 7 am each Sunday Morning and most of the time, the schedule resets to about 8:30.

I want to stay with the 7 am schedule.

Is this a problem on my end or with the software?

Please Help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @ElvinA43,

We are not currently having issues with our system sending emails at their correct times. When I access your account I see that your last email was set up to send right at 7:18am and it appears to have worked properly within our system. If you are not receiving your emails until an hour later you will want to contact your Internet Service Provider about any delays they have placed for your security. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @ElvinA43,

We are not currently having issues with our system sending emails at their correct times. When I access your account I see that your last email was set up to send right at 7:18am and it appears to have worked properly within our system. If you are not receiving your emails until an hour later you will want to contact your Internet Service Provider about any delays they have placed for your security. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST