Email Templates Not Opening For Edit

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Email Templates Not Opening For Edit

Can anyone help me on why I can't get an email template to open for editing?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Email Templates Not Opening For Edit

Hi @LoneStarBridgeClub 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your emails! What exactly happens when you try to open your campaign? I was unable to replicate this experience with your most recent campaign. I was able to copy this campaign and rename is as a Support Copy. What template are you unable to edit? What steps are you taking to open it for editing?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Any template presented to me just clicks, but does not open. If I click on the small eye at the bottom, it opens but I cannot edit it. This on every template

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @LoneStarBridgeClub,

Can you please try opening an email template in a different browser just for troubleshooting purposes? Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured