We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Email campaign test and list not recieved

BradB2568
Participant

Email campaign test and list not recieved

I'm trying to understand why none of the emails are going thru. I've tried both test and full campaign. No emails except to me go thru. Is it an authentication issue? What's going on?

Brad

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @BradB2568,

It could be related to authentication, but I would have to investigate further! What's the name of email campaign you're working on and what are some of the email client domains you were trying to send to (Gmail, Yahoo, etc)?

It's possible, for example, if it's a private domain like a business, that their security protocols prohibit outside emails from getting through. This can be remedied with whitelisting, but I'll wait until I have more information before we go down that path. I look forward to your response.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.