Email campaign

JohnT4251
Consulting & Training

Email campaign

The Constant Contact team designed an email for me to send out announcing my new blog posts.  It includes a button to link to the latest post.  However, this button goes to the post that was the newest at the time the email was created.  How do I update it to go to the latest post?  I'm not a very tech savvy person so please keep your answers simple.  Explain it the way you would to your grandfather because we probably went to school together.

Thanks

John

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JohnT4251 ,

I'd recommend following the instructions in this article on customizing buttons, so you can update the link each time you send an email out.

If you have an overview page for the blog posts, you could just link to that rather than directly to the newest blog. That way you won't have to update the button every single email sendout.

It may also be worth calling our general support, if you'd like an agent to screenshare just your Constant Contact screen and provide some 1:1 live guidance for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.