Email design

SOLVED
Go to solution
AdrianB287
Rookie
0 Votes

I was supposed to have a free email design but not have seen it presented to me. One for Beth Yeshua Messianic Synagogue , and one for Oaks of Righteousness Ministries . It was only going to take about 3-4 days since I signed up, but not have heard anything or seen anything.

Please let me you what the team has designed, thank you! If not, please help me create some email templates. I've already uploaded the contact list for emails

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AdrianB287,

It appears your free designs have been uploaded into your account on the 11th of March. They are titled *Simple Campaign Design Created By Constant Contact and *Campaign Design Created By Constant Contact. Thank you!

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AdrianB287,

It appears your free designs have been uploaded into your account on the 11th of March. They are titled *Simple Campaign Design Created By Constant Contact and *Campaign Design Created By Constant Contact. Thank you!

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AdrianB287
Rookie
0 Votes

I was supposed to have two templates. One for Beth Yeshua, which I got, and one for Oaks of Righteousness Ministries, which my website is oaksofrighteousness.life 

Please create an email template for that one please!

Thank you!

Dr. Adrian A. Bernal

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I'm afraid I'm not finding any information in the original design request for a second template creation. As it is, signing up for an account wish us generally only allows for one complimentary template design.

If you have questions regarding this, I'd advise calling our general support for further assistance and guidance on creating the 2nd template, or to submit a new opp for a design.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
AdrianB287
Rookie
0 Votes

The sales guy told me he would do two. 1 for Beth Yeshua and the other, which is the account I'm using to pay for this service is Oaks of Righteousness. Regardless, I created a template. Thank you!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST