Email half width on mobile device

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

Email half width on mobile device

When we open the email on iPhones with apple email we are having issues where it fills half the screen. The subject line fills the screen left to right but the email doesn't.  We're able to view the same email through yahoo mail app and google mail app and they are ok. Also we have some people who it looks ok on through the apple email and some people who don't. The IOS versions and phone versions don't make a difference. 

Customer service tried all their options and are now saying its a bug and sent it to engineering. However, we need to send this email out tomorrow.  I tried a different template and it also is messed up. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @LynnH17 ,

This appears to be a very recent issue that you're the only account tracked for at the time of writing this reply. Since it is so recent, I'd recommend including a View as Webpage link at the top of your email, so that if the issue occurs for any iPhone Apple Mail contacts, they'll be able to tap that and see an unadulterated version of your email. I'll try to update this reply if the service request is updated with any other potential workarounds / troubleshooting steps.

Your case was submitted to the engineers with the screenshots, testing results, and other info provided during the chat. If and when the engineers have an update regarding this issue, they'll make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @LynnH17 ,

This appears to be a very recent issue that you're the only account tracked for at the time of writing this reply. Since it is so recent, I'd recommend including a View as Webpage link at the top of your email, so that if the issue occurs for any iPhone Apple Mail contacts, they'll be able to tap that and see an unadulterated version of your email. I'll try to update this reply if the service request is updated with any other potential workarounds / troubleshooting steps.

Your case was submitted to the engineers with the screenshots, testing results, and other info provided during the chat. If and when the engineers have an update regarding this issue, they'll make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Participant

Hi William, Thanks for giving me an out that I can give to my client. I will put that 'view as webpage' at the top and try that... I appreciate it. Kathy