Email not sent to my full contact list?

Participant

Email not sent to my full contact list?

I have roughly 7500 contacts but for some reason our emails are only being sent to approx. 6100 of our contacts. I tried to figure out why this is happening with no luck.  Can you shed some light?  That is a large section of our target not receiving our information and I need to get this worked out right away.  Appreciate your help!

Jennifer@cdainstitute.ca

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @CDAInstitute ,

We took a look in your account, and it appears you only have that many active contacts you're able to send to. However, it does appear your account is old enough that it still contains contacts without email addresses. What you're likely looking at with that 7500 number is your All Contacts, which would include contacts without emails uploaded before we cut off the ability to do that, as well as unsubscribed. Both unsubscribed contacts and contacts without emails cannot be sent emails, and thus are not counted toward the Active total you're charged for. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thank you.  Is there a report I can run or an action I can take to remove those without emails so that our list is up to date and showing a true count of my list?

Hello @CDAInstitute ,

If you'd like to remove contacts without emails from your All Contacts, I'd recommend doing an Advanced Search for Email Address > is blank. Then select all the contacts shown and then delete them.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.