We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Email send 17 times!

EdwardH8
Participant

Email send 17 times!

I am being told by some folks that they received my email 17 times!  I only send one, with the did not open 2nd email a few days later.  Why would they receive 17 emails from Constant Contact?  How is that possible

1 REPLY 1
David__B
Employee

Hi Edward. You can check the send history of your email to see how many times it went out. If you see one that went out that many times, please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and the name of the campaign and we can investigate further.

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.