The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Email sent but not received

Highlighted

Email sent but not received

I have very recently added a new subscriber and sent 3 emails, none of which have been received. They're not bouncing back and not showing up in her spam. She's got a blackberry address  (only person to be using one) so wondering if that is a factor.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Email sent but not received

@St_Matthias_and_St_James_the_Apostle

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry to hear your newly added contact is not receiving your sent emails. I understand how important it is for all of your contacts to receive your sent emails. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the new subscribers email address, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Having the same issue with a contact who has a blackberry email address. I can see the emails have been sent, but the contact has not received anything.

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @LauraC0046,

I apologize that you are experiencing this as well with your contact. Have you asked them to check spam yet? If it landed in their spam it could be a content issue. Please take a look at our great article about what to do if your emails go into spam

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured