Email sent cannot be seen by some users

MariaJoseC2
Participant

Email sent cannot be seen by some users

I only use images in my emails. But I've been having trouble with everyone seeing the content of the emails. Some users tell me the email arrives blank, they cannot see the images. How can I manage to create emails that everyone can see, regardless of the type of operational system, mail app, etc? Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @MariaJoseC2 

Images in an email sometimes don't display for a variety of reasons. If your contacts are telling you that they're receiving your email but content isn't displaying properly, a good place to start is to have them check the settings in their email client to make sure that their images are enabled to display. Below I have attached the Knowledge Base article on how those settings can be altered within each different email client.

Another way to prevent this from potentially happening is when creating an email use a call-to-action button to link to the document within your library or reconstruct the pdf/document from the different blocks within the editor. Although this can be little bit more time consuming when creating your newsletter, having the text within a actual text block and not an image of text will help your message be seen right away from opening.  

https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5554-images-not-displaying-in-an-em...

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.