Email templates don't display in Web Browser

All Star

Email templates don't display in Web Browser

Not sure if this is the case in all browsers, (Currently using Chrome) but none of the email templates are able to be viewed since updating to the new format.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Email templates don't display in Web Browser

Hello @ChristineB2084. I apologize that you are not able to see templates in your account. I was able to replicate this as well and didn't see your templates. I reached out to an upper level of support and they are going to do some research on this to see why this is happening. They will be contacting you at the main contact email on your account. I apologize again for this happening to you. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I am not sure if this is the same issue, but in the older templates I could add a line at the top of the email with a web link to the email. It read: Having trouble viewing this email? Click here. <--- was a link to the email.

This does not seem to be available in the new templates. Is there a way to add it? Is it there and I am not looking in the correct place?

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

found the answer.  Shouldn't have had to spend so much time digging for a solution. It is not obvious from within the templates,

https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/21982-insert-a-view-as-webpage-link...

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @unett0

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.

I'm glad you found the response and am sorry that it wasn't a simple find. I'm happy to submit the feedback on your behalf. Please feel free to reach out if you need!

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!