Emails are all of sudden bouncing from a large number of internet providers!

Highlighted

Emails are all of sudden bouncing from a large number of internet providers!

This month (August 2020) our number of bounced emails doubled.  I went checking only to find a large number of those that bounced with this newsletter had been receiving them with no problem since 2017 and now all of a sudden they are bouncing.  The internet providers are fuse.net; wowway.com; zoominternet.net; windstream.net; centurylink.net; embarqmail.com; zoomtown.com; wildblue.net; wideopenwest.com; bex.net; nktelco.net; fioptics.com and tds.net.  It is extremely vital that our newsletter get to our members and this issue gets addressed.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Emails are all of sudden bouncing from a large number of internet providers!

Hello @Cathy-DKG 

We do apologize that you are expereincing more bounces on this email.

When looking at the Campaign it looks like Half of these Individuals are marked as suspended.

A quarter of them are marked as Blocked and the remaining amount are a mix of those marked as "Other" or "Non-Existent" .

For more information on those bounce categories and how to prevent/ resolve them, please read this article!

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (1)
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured