Emails aren't sending

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Emails aren't sending

I sent two emails to my company's leadership team (including my personal email), and it's not coming through. I sent an email earlier this morning that sent to 2,000 people no problem, but now I can't send to 12 people.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Emails aren't sending

Hi @MeredithF54 

We have seen some emails not be deliver due to its content or even the subject line. Are you or any of these contacts able to receive a blank test with an altered subject line? Not only this, but I took a look and can see all of the email address sent this campaign have the same domain. private domains like this do tend to have stronger filter settings running. Because of this I would suggest having your IT department whitelist Constant Contact in your security settings. Are you or any of your company's leadership able to receive your email after whitelisting?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured