Emails delivered to Yahoo account display as Suspended but account is active ?

MarinaO8
Participant

Emails delivered to Yahoo account display as Suspended but account is active ?

I am the administrator of a Constant Contact account and have noticed that emails sent to my Yahoo email account in the past two weeks have bounced as Suspended. However, my Yahoo email account is active. What is going on with Constant Contact? How can I get back to receiving emails in my Yahoo account?

25 REPLIES 25

Hi @KerriAllegretta 

I apologize you too are having this experience with your Yahoo contacts! The posts in this thread were originally focused on a defect with Yahoo addresses that has since been resolved, inactive addresses that were previously closed by Yahoo. With that said, we are currently not having any known issues with yahoo addresses. Because of this we would suggest speaking with our Account Review department directly for further troubleshooting. Are you able to successfully connect with this team after all?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KerriAllegretta
Occasional Participant

Thanks for the reply - no I did not have any luck with getting in contact with them. I will try again tomorrow - the phone robot kept bringing me to the Finance Department, I'll try to reword my request and see if I get anywhere. 

Thanks! 

AGmiddleschoolpto
Regular Participant

Hello!

We are having this same issue. Is there a way to fix these valid email addresses so that we can send to yahoo accounts?

Hello @AGmiddleschoolpto ,

There is a one-time unsuspend option available for the contacts within your account.

You can also reply to the automated @ mention email with the suspended contacts' email addresses, and we can look into getting them administratively unsuspended.

If you're needing to unsuspend more than 15 contacts, then you'll need to call into our Deliverability team to get them unsuspended in bulk. That team will want to look into why so many valid emails were marked for suspension to begin with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I'm new in this role and don't know how widespread the problem is ... yet. I will unsuspend the one email I know first to be sure it will work. If not, I will follow up. Thank you.