Emails getting marked as spam email

Highlighted

Emails getting marked as spam email

Hi 

We are using constant contact tool to communicate few messages internally. Our security team has put a rule that checks if the email domain is other than corporate domain then mark them as SPAM. 

We want to whitelist only emails getting generated from Constant contact domain those are specific to our company. I tried to review the email header but was not able to find field that will help me to identify our company.

Has anybody come across this situation or does anybody know any field that I can use to make determination?

Thanks in advance. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Emails getting marked as spam email

Hi @JitendraP533

I sent you an email too, but just in case others people have this same question. You can have your IT Whitelist Constant Contact Email domains in general and this will allow our emails to come through. Here are the articles with that information:

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured